Sushi and sashimi have long been the mark of a skilled chef. The ability to select the ideal cut of fish and then to slice and present it with precision and a bit of artistic flair.
I’ve spent years cooking with legendary and extremely talented chefs and have worked hard to learn the art of sushi – and now I’d like to share it with you.
FLYING FISH’S SUSHI / SASHIMI MASTERCLASS
*Includes a glass of Sparkling Wine on arrival
What you’ll learn:
– Selecting the best quality fish,
– Learn knife skills needed to cut the fish,
– How to make the sushi rice and condiments,
– The art of assembling your own platter of Sushi and Sashimi,
– Sit at the raw bar and enjoy your work in the restaurant,
– AND a bottle of wine selected by our sommelier to match your creations!
Cost: $250 – per couple!
The Master Class will run on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 5pm to 7pm.
TO BOOK phone (02) 9518 6677 or email email@example.com